• Our first conference practically sold out, so we’ve decided to host it again!
• Back by popular demand, we’ll once again feature keynote, Gregg Levoy with his “bookend” presentations that will begin and end the Conference.
• Participants will choose from 11 workshops from area experts.
• So what comes next for you?
• If you’re thinking about how you will approach lifestyle, wellness or work in your next life chapter, then Your Second Act Maine will be an inspiring forum!
• Join us for our second annual Conference on Saturday, October 20, 2018, at the UNE – Portland campus (716 Stevens Avenue, Portland, ME) for a day of learning, conversation and reflection that will help you develop your next act.
Cost: $125 pp – $225 per couple includes: continental breakfast, keynote, three workshops, lunch and networking after the Conference.
Registrations: will open on Eventbrite on August 1, 2018. Mark your calendars, so you don’t miss out. We have limited seating.